Annual membership fees are due at the end of March and are as follows:
- Seniors: £95.00 (£97.50 subject to ratification at the2019 AGM)
- Juniors: £33.00
- Family: £17.00 for first child, £12.00 for second, £5.00 for third
- Students in full time education: £44.00
Senior fees might be changing subject to ratification at the AGM on 27th March. Please make sure you come so you can take part in the discussion.
AGM - 27th March 7.30 pm at Sway Village Hall!
ArcheryGB/GNAS fees for 2017/2018 (Due in September) and HAA/SCAS affiliation:
The fees are a combination of Archery GB membership and Hampshire Archery Association (HAA) and Southern Counties Archery Society (SCAS) fees as follows:-
Archery GB Fee
- Senior (aged 25 and over): £44
- Senior (18-24): £11.00 (date of birth required)
- Junior (under 18): £11.00 (date of birth required)
- Archers with disabilities: £11.00
HAA & SCAS Affiliation Fee
- Seniors (aged 18 and over): £7.00
- Juniors: £3.50
Our Club is affiliated to both Hampshire Archery and Southern Counties so even if you pay GNAS directly the HAA/SCAS fees are still due and have to be paid by the Club.
Total to pay
- Seniors aged 25 and over: £51.00
- Seniors aged 18- 24: £18.00
- Archers with disabilties: £18.00
- Juniors: £14.50
Ways to pay
- Place cheque, payable to Sway Bowmen in Envelope in Clubhouse
- Directly to Club bank account Sway Bowmen Sort code 30 95 32 Account number 00265141
- You can also pay on-line by credit card or PayPal on this website. Click Here for details.
Please arrange your payment to arrive with the treasurer BEFORE 30th September
Please note because of insurance problems you cannot shoot at either the Club or any other competitions after 1st October until your fees are paid.