Annual Membership Fees for archery are in two parts. The first are fees paid to the club for indoor archery, upkeep of the field, coaching, equipment etc. These are due at the end of March and are as follows:
- Seniors: £110.00
- Juniors: £40.00
- Family: £17.00 for first child, £12.00 for second, £5.00 for third
- Students in full time education: £50.00
The second part of your annual fees are paid to our governing body, Archery GB, (for insurance, monthly magazine etc) the Southern Counties Archery Society (SCAS), who look after archery in the south east, and the Hampshire Archery Association (HAA). These fees are paid in September.
AFFILIATION FEES - RENEWAL (2023-2024)
|Archer with disability||£13.00||£6.00||£19.00|
AFFILIATION FEES - NEW MEMBERS (2023-2024)
|Archery GB||Full Year Sept-Sept|| April-June pro-rata
|Archer with disability
|HAA/SCAS - No fees charged part way through the first year.
Please note AGB charge a slightly different fee for new starters than for existing members. I am not sure why this is but assume it is the extra work involved in adding archers to their database for the first time.
Ways to pay
- Place a cheque, payable to Sway Bowmen in an envelope (with your details) in the Clubhouse
- Directly to Club bank account Sway Bowmen Sort code 30 95 32 Account number 00265141
- You can also pay on-line by credit card or PayPal on this website. Click Here for details.